A LOVELY PLACE TO STAY IN ITAPUÃ, SALVADOR, BAHIA, BRAZIL!
- Situated on a quiet, tranquil road which leads directly down to Itapoan beach and its traditional fishing colony, immortalized, most famously, by Vinicius de Morais in ‘A Tarde em Itapuã’.
- In the vicinity are various restaurants and bars as well as hairdressers, an Urban Spa, pharmacy and small general stores.
- Convenient for the surfing beaches of Flamengo and Stella Maris.
- Half-way between the historical city centre and the beaches of the North Coast, including Praia da Forte which is famous for its turtle conservation project. Day tours can be arranged for both locations.
- Each room has a private bathroom with shower and a veranda and is equipped with a television, air-conditioning, fan, frigobar, telephone and a safe. Wi-fi service is available.
- Three is maximum number of guests that can be comfortably accommodated in each room, either in one queen-size bed and a single bed or three single beds.
- There is no charge for children aged 5 and under who share a bed with their parents.
- Personal Service. As the pousada only has 11 rooms, we are able to give our guests personal attention and attend to their individual needs with regard to advice and assistance with transport, recommendations for places to eat, activities etc.
- A small swimming pool is available for the relaxation and enjoyment of guests.
- Bar service for drinks and snacks is also available.
- 24hr reception is provided.
- Check-in and Check-out are at 13.00 hrs and 12.00 hrs respectively.
- Subject to the availability of rooms and with the payment of an additional half daily rate, early check-in (7.00 hrs) and/or late check-out (19.00) hours can be arranged.
- Cancellation policy. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, you are obliged to cancel your reservation we do not refund deposits but credit you with the amount of the deposit which can be used by the client for one year after the cancellation. The rates charged will be those applicable at the time the client is able to visit
WHAT WE OFFER
Come and discover the wonders of cultural manifestations and of the typical food of Bahia in a dinner followed by shoes with the best of our folklore. Also enjow the stylized representation of a Candomblé ceremony, religion of the Afro-Brazillian worship widespread in our state. The deities known as orixás are presented with their costumes,...View More
Located at 120 Km from Salvador, in the Recôncavo, rural area of Bahia, Cachoeira has managed to preserve its cultural and historic identity, inherited from the Portuguese colonialism. You will admire the baroque style of churches, public buildings and colonial houses. In São Felix, on the other side of Paraguaçu´s river, we will visit one...View More
Explore Baía de Todos os Santos aboard a schooner on this 8-hour excursion from Salvador. Visit Itaparica and Ilha dos Frades to relax, swim, snorkel and explore the beach’s tide pools. Opt to go hiking or horseback riding. This family-friendly outing may includes lunch (optional) and round-trip transportation from Salvador hotels. About 35 USD per...View More
Visit the most beautiful monuments of Salvador! Barra lighthouse, Tororó Dike (Orixás sculptures), Arena Fonte Nova (outside part), Senhor do Bonfim Church, MontSerrat Fort with the most beautiful views of All Saints Bay and Modelo Market with its boxes of pure handcraft. Returning to the hotel, we will still have the beautiful view of Conceição...View More
It starts as a tour through the beaches of Itapuã (Abaeté´s Lagoon), Jauá, Arembepe, Barra do Jacuípe and Praia do Forte. Then we go through Coconut Road enjoying the beautiful landscapes until Guarajuba and following to Praia do Forte where we will walk through the charming villa of region to the Tamar Project(Project for protection...View More
Afternoon (duration: around 3 hours. Monday to Saturday. Sunday mornings on request) In this tour you will visit the most beautiful set of colonial architecture in Brasil! We will pass São Diogo Forty, Sto. Antonio da barra Church, Victória Church … We will make a pleasant walk until Lacerda Elevator where we will have a...View More
Hotel Pousada Encanto de Itapoan
Rua Nova Canaã, 48 – Farol de Itapuã – Salvador, Bahia, Brasil
Phone: + 55 71 3285 3505 / + 55 71 3285 3003
WhatsApp: 71 99192 3969